Saturday, August 2, 2014

Neuron 1

While I viewed all the awesome submissions for this week's Diva Challenge, I made note of some new patterns (to me) and rather than work on any specific assignments, just go with the flow. Over at
Tangle Patterns I found instructions for Neuron by Beth Snoderly and Roscoe by Vicki Bassett. My Mom would just call this doodle a "stained glass window," a method she would use to keep me focused at church, so this is a grown-up version:


There're some design challenges in this piece, so I'll revisit this idea again. I used to enjoy making those stained glass windows and still do, I guess! Maybe I need to break out the old crayon box?!
This is also over at my Flickr page here
Thanks to everyone involved in the Diva Challenge this week for the creative input. They are an awesome bunch, so take a look around there!

No comments:

Post a Comment