Friday, January 15, 2016

Sunrise, Sunset

This week is ridiculously busy. Running here and there, putting hundreds of miles on my car every day. That's not a difficult thing when you live out in the country and to get to town is 50 miles. It also means that precious hours are gobbled up on the freeway.
If only I could drive and draw!
(And don't get me started on the idiots that seem to be doing just that while hurtling their steel bombs at 80 mph).
So forgive me if I kinda cheesed out on the EIM this week. I selected an image that happily greets me every day and makes me quite happy in return. As the advertising jingle used to sing: "The best part of waking up is Folger's in your cup." Oh, yeah!


So, what you have here are (clockwise from upper left), a) from an advertisement for a coffee syrup, b) Folger's foil liner with the sun peeking over the mountains, c) a sun rise peeking out over the mountains in Tahoe, Nevada from a tourist brochure and d) the silver foil liner from the coffee can.
Plenty of fodder for the inchie collection and some twinchies, too, I'm sure.
Inspired? Hardly, but art is where you find it, yes?
I thought I could post more, but like I said, run, run, run. If you're looking for my goldfish, or wondering why I would have goldfish, check this post out.
Thank for stopping by. And thanks for the fish.



6 comments:

  1. That's really cool - 4! And I love your descriptions plus a busy week like me!! Am with you all the way! Beautiful inchies though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the inchies, great work. I do get the coffee love for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pictures and a story for your inchies.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pictures and a story for your inchies.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so very happy to be retired and not have to do that two hour a day freeway race. I finally found podcasts to listen to and that helped to keep me sane! Nice sunny pictures. I agree with that am cup of joe :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hate driving anywhere yet I love the freedom of being able to do so! Your sun awakening inchie ideas are great

    ReplyDelete